In today's business world, IT and financial reporting environments are becoming increasingly complex while even greater reliance is being placed on the information produced by these systems and processes.
In addition, new regulations in many countries have put a greater emphasis on internal controls and often require independent assessments of the effectiveness of internal controls.
Attention to the design, documentation and operation of controls is critical to ensuring the accuracy and timeliness of information used for financial reporting and management decision-making.
We provide services related to controls around the financial reporting process, including financial business process and IT management controls. Serving both audit and non-audit clients.
Our services include among others:
- Financial and operation applications / business process controls reviews and segregation of duties in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems
- Database security controls reviews
- IT General Controls reviews
- Infrastructure security reviews
- Due diligence on systems and controls
- Project Implementation Assurance
- Computer security reviews