The rapid groth of cross-border investments, combined with the very benefitial tax regime, resulted in the wide development of the island as a reputable financial center for many multinational companies.
As a result, the need for a detailed study on tax consequences of cross-border investments coupled with the need for constant monitoring and evaluation of such investment plans is nowadays very important.
Nexia Poyiadjis provides the following tax planning and advisory services:
- Examination of the tax consequences in relation to inbound and outbound investments
- Tax planning regarding the implementation of efficient tax structures and interaction of the tax treaties with local taxes
- Assistance with reorganisations, mergers & acquisitions, disposals and etc
- Tax planning regarding exit strategies and efficient repatriation of profits
- Assistance with obtaining rulings from the Cyprus Tax Authorities
- Expatriate tax services - tax planning services in relation to the relocation and management of international staff to Cyprus
Our above services can be further enhanced through Nexia's International global reach, which can enable you or your business to benefit from an extensive portfolio of cross-border tax consulting services.
Please contact our tax experts for more information about tax planning and tax advisory services.